The summer Wine Immersion at the CIA can show you how. In a month-long intensive series of wine studies classes, you will:
• Taste a variety of “best example” wines on a daily basis to form the foundation of an educated wine palate
• Experience some of the wine industry’s most respected professionals as instructors
• Visit vineyards and spend time with winemakers • Enjoy the Napa Valley as a living classroom, bringing wine to life
• Study in the world-class Rudd Center for Professional Wine Studies
• Prepare for the CIA's Certified Wine Professional exam
The CIA's Wine Immersion is designed to provide practical and comprehensive wine education in a concentrated four-week period, providing you with the knowledge and confidence to jumpstart your career in the wine business.
This summer's Wine Immersion starts July 13 and culminates on August 18. Join us in Napa this summer - call 888-399-5382 to enroll.